SIZE XS ONLY
This item is on clearance. All sales are final. These items cannot be returned or exchanged.
The Cascades Jacket, named in honor of Washington's North Cascades National Park, is an all-weather jacket made from 100% recycled water bottles. This "polyester" fabric is naturally waterproof, and is designed to handle any environment that your travels take you to.
This jacket has sealed seams, which cover the tiny needle holes made in the construction of the jacket, which keeps out even the smallest amount of rain. The Cascades Jacket is made in the same silhouette, and with the same features and innovations as our popular Wind Cave jacket.
FEATURES & INNOVATIONS
• Pillow conversion
• Sunglasses Pocket
• Magnetic Chest Pockets
• Reflective Logo Elements
• Mesh Liner
• Beverage Pocket
• Phone Pocket
• Underarm Vents
• Side Pockets
• Toggle-Lock Hood Adjustment
FABRIC & ACCESSORIES
• Fabric Made From 100% Recycled Water Bottles
• 10,000mm Waterproof Rated Fabric
• Steam-Sealed Seams
• Mesh Hood Liner
• Waterproof Zippers
• Velcro Wrist Straps
• Adjustable Waist Hem
Our INNER LAYERS (the Voyageurs Hoodie and Badlands Fleece) zip and snap into this OUTER LAYER jacket, creating an insulated, water-resistant jacket with a temperature rating to 25°. The USA-Made hoodies, which we have discontinued, are not compatible with this jacket.
returns & exchanges
If an item is defective upon receiving or within the first 90 days, email us at email@example.com and we’ll make it right!
Other things to know
- All items marked “Final Sale” are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All refunds will go back to the original form of payment only.
- We reserve the right to examine all products after they are received, research the original purchase, and limit or decline refunds or exchanges.